Make Winkworth your property partner and benefit from 25 years of local property expertise. Over 25 years ago, Winkworth broke new ground by becoming the first franchised estate agency group in the UK. Our ultimate goal was to revolutionise the estate agency industry and maximise the benefits to our clients. This is something that we have undoubtedly achieved and that many have attempted to replicate.
|Address||269 Chiswick High Rd|
|Phone Number||020 8994 7096|
- I would not recommend this business
- Good location, good properties
- Poor communication, high fees
I would give zero stars if possible. Rented a property through the Chiswick office and had nothing but issues during my one-year stay.
- No communication from the Lettings Manager. Once I paid the deposit, service level dropped to zero. After much chasing, was informed the Lettings Manager was no longer with the company and no one would follow up on her actions as she 'overpromised' clients. No accountability.
- Repairs took forever. Months of weekly calls and emails to no avail. Winkworth promised to get back to me after every contact, but never would. When questioned about it, they claimed to have no record of previous communications. When I was finally put in touch with the repair company they also said they'd been having communication issues with Winkworth for months and weren't able to confirm any jobs.
In a nutshell, they only look out for themselves, despite managing the property on behalf of the landlord and probably charging extortionate management fees. My back door lock was broken for over a month and anyone could've climbed over the back fence and just walked through the back door.
Stay away from Winkworth Chiswick. Don't be fooled by their corporate image and perceived professionalism like I was. Go with a smaller, friendlier agent, there's plenty on Chiswick High Road.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|