Jones Estate Agents are an Independent Estate Agent providing sales and lettings throughout the UK.
We use a number of technologies to find buyers and tenants quickly and efficiently.
Have a look below at some of the unique services offer by Jones over and above the services offered by a typical agent;
- FREE SMS Text alerts to your phone when a new Property comes onto the market for sale or rent. Please ask to register when you contact our offices
- FREE 'Text Back' service. Text back details of your property by texting a code to our office !
- FREE virtual reality tours of your property - available on RIGHTMOVE
- FREE video of your property and displayed on our website and also hosted by YOUTUBE
- FREE computer aided floorplans for brochure and internet advertising
- FREE internet advertising until let/sold on over 20 major website including RIGHTMOVE, FINDAPROPERTY, FISH4HOMES, GLOWBRIX and GUMTREE
- FREE DVD Brochure showing all of our properties on your TV in the comfort of your own homes. This will be available to all potential purchasers.This will allow our photographs and videos to be displayed on bigger screens giving a much more accurate view of our homes for sale/rent.
- All of UK
|Address||41 Bishopton Lane|
|Phone Number||016 4288 5511|
- I would recommend this business
Absolutely fantastic service from Sean and Jan. Sean found us a brilliant mortgage deal. Both he and Jan are friendly, polite and highly knowledgeable. Thank you for everything.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|
From Our Website
Jones Estate Agents are pleased to offer for let this well presented 4 bed property located within the sought after area of Coulby Newham. Jones Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious three bed located on the VIVO Northshore development built by Lovell Homes. Jones Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this delightfully presented four bed detached house offering spacious accommodation over two floors. Jones Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this tastefully decorated 4 bedroom detached family home.
Jones Estate Agents do not currently provide Financial Services. We are focused on providing property services, and as such we can provide you with details of local financial advisers and mortgage brokers who will be happy to assist you. Home visit appointments are generally available at a time that suits you.
Our VR photos are interactive allowing users to move around, zoom in or view on full screen. Estate Agents are property marketing specialists dealing with often, your most valuable asset. As such, we offer a wide range of imagery to make your property stand out from others on the market and potentially increase the number of quality viewers. Our photographs and creative images are designed to show your property to it's full potential and can be used in a wide range of media including printed brochures and internet advertising as well as social media.
The first step in getting onto the property ladder is mortgage advice. You will need find out how much you can borrow, and more importantly how much you can afford to repay. Your mortgage adviser can then obtain a 'Mortgage Agreement In-Principle' from a suitable lender. This agreement gives you an assurance that subject to valuation and references, the mortgage funds should be available for you when you find the right property. Although Jones Estate Agents do not offer mortgage advice, please call us and we ask one of our partners to contact you.
1. Pay your application fees to our office, via your bank or at your local Barclays Bank. Please call our office on 01642 885511 to obtain our bank details. You should use your surname as reference when paying these fees. These differ between properties, so please check the advert relating to the property you are interested in applying for details of the applicable fees. 5. Provide proof of your income - normally your last 3 months pay slips / last years accounts or accountants letter may be acceptable.
Ideally, you would sell your property and then purchase your next property simultaneously. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. You may have not found a buyer, a sale has fallen through, an exciting property has just come to the market, or you simply do not wish to sell the property you currently own. One alternative is to let your existing property and use the rental income from this to fund/partly fund the mortgage for your new property. If you have enough equity in your current home, you can possibly remortgage and release some cash to use towards a deposit on your new home.
Buy-to-let is a property which is purchased on order to let out and produce a rental return and an additional income stream. The property can also grow in value, producing a taxable capital gain when you sell. Wealthier, higher tax paying landlords will therefore be the most affected. Experts warn that landlords could be up to 2000 per year worse off, based on typical rents. Cash buyers and investors in 20% tax band least affected. Typically, lenders will want your expected rental income to meet at least 125 - 140% of the monthly interest payments on the loan.
With certain rental applications, it may be necessary for a tenant, or group of tenants, to require a guarantor to support their rental application. A guarantor is a representative of a tenant who agrees to co-sign the tenancy agreement and becomes jointly and severally liable for any tenant obligations. Guarantors are only required in the event that one of the named tenants cannot provide acceptable referencing, are of a young age or in receipt of certain benefits. Assuming that these criteria are met then you may be considered as an applicant guarantor.