Thank you for your interest in E-den Lettings, E-den lettings service offer a full property management and maintenance package to the hands off buy to let investor throughout the East Lancashire area. E-den believe that for you the property investor the most important aspect of your investment plan is the on-going management and maintenance of your property, as only if your property is well managed and well maintained will you benefit from maximum rental returns and capital appreciation. E-den believe in providing an honest, professional and pro-active service to all our clients whether we manage a single property or a portfolio of properties on your behalf, to us every client is equally important, not least because our business depends on the recommendations that our clients make. We believe in a clear, honest, up-front scale of fees as detailed in the following pages, our management charge is a ultra competitive 8% +vat giving you more of your rental income therefore maximising rental returns from your investment.
There are a number of key stages in successful property management:
1. We can carry out an initial assessment of the property and indicate what we believe to be a realistic rent if requested.
2. We establish exactly the way the Landlord would like us to manage their property including any special conditions such as the type of tenant the landlord requires.
3. Tenant location. Finding the most suitable tenant for the property is crucial. To locate a suitable tenant we cross reference with our tenant waiting list and carryout extensive advertising of properties. We obtain references on potential tenants and we seek landlord confirmation of our recommended tenant. Only then do we proceed with the tenancy.
4. Receipt of rent is carefully monitored which is generally payable in advance and deposits are taken as a matter of course. Rent is swiftly paid to Landlords accounts as we understand that this is a crucial aspect of the service we provide.
5. Inventory/condition reports are made prior to occupation.
6. We carry out regular inspection visits and prepare reports for the landlord.
7. We ensure that statutory requirements are met.
8. We carry out all essential maintenance and repairs to the property up to a pre-agreed limit.
9. Upon termination of the tenancy we inspect the property, check inventory, take meter readings and obtain a forwarding address for the tenants. The deposit is refunded to the tenant in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme guidelines.
Just some of the many benefits of using the E-den Lettings service are listed below,
Low management fee of 8% +vat.
A complete and professional management service.
Ongoing property reports/updates.
Quality tenant referencing service.
Totally transparent fees and charging structure.
No tenant No fee service.
Friendly professional, local experienced staff.
Director managed hands on approach.
Free, honest practical advice by experienced local landlords.
Accompanied tenant viewings.
Free inventory/property check at start and end of tenancy.
Pre agreed maintenance limits for fast cost effective repairs and maintenance.
Free Fire Safety appraisal and recommendations.
Exit strategy planning We can sell your investment on your behalf often with little or no cost to you.
Strong local connections within the property market ensuring a professional knowledgeable approach.
15 years personal experience as a residential landlord within the East Lancashire area.
Fast rental payments to the landlords account once received from the tenant.
Professional honest maintenance offered to protect your investment and maximise potential capital growth and rental returns.
E-den utilise a market leading property management software package to ensure that we maintain our emphasis on service and efficiency with the personal touch at all times. The mission statement of the business is to Professionally and Effectively Manage and Maintain the Investment Properties of Landlords in the East Lancashire Area. Over the following pages you should find all the information you should need about the service which we offer, if you do require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like to take advantage of our service then please do contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to assist you.
- East Lancashire
|Address||350 Bolton Road|
|Phone Number||(012) 545-1517|
Products & Services
Here at e-den we utilise the same property portals and advertising methods as other agents, we have prominent High Street offices and experienced staff just like other agents. Our difference is we don't charge a fortune to sell your property. Saving money doesn't mean compromising on service or quality at e-den you can be assured of our best efforts, charging less means we work harder to sell your property, we don't have the luxury of sitting back waiting for a big fee to come in. We offer Internet prices, but back it up with the traditional service you expect from an High Street agent, we are not a faceless internet company. Why not give us a call or call in for a brew and a chat about how we can best meet your needs, or click contact us to get in touch.
As one of the longest established letting agents in Blackburn, our local knowledge is second to none. We use this knowledge to ensure you achieve the best possible outcome for your own personal circumstances. Whether you're an experienced landlord with a large portfolio or are planning on temporarily renting out your home we can achieve the best outcome for you. We use our intimate street by street knowledge of the surrounding areas to help you achieve the best possible return on your investment. We do this by utilising our experience to help you avoid the many pitfalls that are out there for landlords. Why not give us a call or call in for a brew and a chat about how we can best meet your needs, or click contact us to get in touch.
Been with them a few years now, always been happy. Good agents to deal with.
There not to bad normally repairs are done in an average time seem to be polite but they can some times be slow
Great agency no problems whatsoever quick to answer any queries, very proffesional and great service.
Thanks guys, great service, sold my house in 4 weeks and only charged me £595 cant recommend highly enough. Will definately use again.